SEC Seal Home | Jobs | Fast Answers | Site Map | Search
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

  About the SEC

  Filings & Forms

  Regulatory Actions

  Staff Interps

  Investor Info

  News & Statements


  Information for...


Investor Complaints

If you have a problem with your investments, investment account, or a financial professional (examples are listed below), use our investor complaint form to provide us your information.

  • Order handling, trade execution, confirmations
  • Delivery of funds or securities
  • Dividends
  • Fees, commissions or mark-ups
  • Inaccurate or misleading disclosures by financial professionals
  • Margin
  • Suitability
  • Opening, transferring or closing an account or redeeming or transferring mutual funds
  • 401(k), pension plans or retirement accounts
  • Other problems with investments or investment accounts

Investor Questions

To ask a question or request information, use the investor question form.

Press Inquiries

Questions from the press should be directed to the SEC's Office of Public Affairs at or (202) 551-4120.

Modified: 07/17/2017