What’s New on the SEC Website
February 22, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- California Mines Corp., Cindisue Mining Corp. and Dune Energy, Inc. (Release No. AP-5622; File No. 3-18360)
Division of Corporation Finance
Staff No-Action, Interpretive & Exemptive Letters
Interim Final Rules
- Investment Company Liquidity Risk Management Programs; Commission Guidance for In-Kind ETFs (17 CFR Parts 270; 274; Release No. IC-33010; File No. S7-03-18)
News and Public Statements
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- CboeBZX: Notice of Designation of a Longer Period for Commission Action on a Proposed Rule Change to List and Trade the Shares of the GraniteShares Bitcoin ETF and the GraniteShares Short Bitcoin ETF, a Series of the GraniteShares ETP Trust, Under Rule 14.11(f)(4), Trust Issued Receipts (Release No. 34-82759; File No. SR-CboeBZX-2018-001)
- CboeBZX: Notice of Designation of a Longer Period for Commission Action on Proposed Rule Change to List and Trade Shares of the iShares Gold Exposure ETF, a Series of the iShares U.S. ETF Trust, Under Exchange Rule 14.11(i), Managed Fund Shares (Release No. 34-82758; File No. SR-CboeBZX-2017-023)